Then you need an RV Pass in addition to your Camping Passes. Any RV or combined car-pulling-a-trailer set-up that is over 25 feet in length must have an RV Pass. RV Passes are sold on a first-come-first-served basis and sell-out quickly! Purchase them through our on-line store as you would purchase tickets. Remember that each person in the RV must also have a Weekend Camping Pass (including the driver).

Related FAQs