Gathering of the Vibes is pleased to provide discounted tickets to all Bridgeport residents!
Bridgeport Resident Tickets are ONLY ON SALE AT THE GATE.
*You must show a photo ID with a Bridgeport address. Resident ticket-holders may not come in on Thursday.
One ticket per resident. No access to the camping areas or Late Night Stage. You must buy the Weekend Camping Pass for Thursday entry, to access the camping areas, or to see the music on the Late Night Stage. There are no discounted Weekend Camping Passes.
If you just moved to Bridgeport, welcome to the neighborhood! If you haven’t obtained a photo ID stating your Bridgeport residence yet, please present a government issued photo ID along with a utility bill (e.g., CL&P bill, phone bill). The first and last name on your ID must match the first and last names on the utility bill to be sufficient for proof of residency. One ticket per resident.
• University of Bridgeport Faculty, Staff and Students – Must show valid school ID
• Bridgeport and St. Vincent’s Hospital Employees – Must show employee ID card from hospital
• Active Military and Veterans – Must show DD214 (Veterans) or Military ID (Active)
• AMR CT Employees – Must show Photo ID from American Medical Response (CT employees only)
• City of Bridgeport Employees – Must show valid employee ID (Includes public school faculty)
Parking is available at the Housatonic Community College (HCC) parking lot. From there, we offer continuous bus loops to and from the Gathering of the Vibes.