Please Follow These Rules to Vibe By…
There aren’t many, but please respect the rules that we do have. We ask that you share this info with your friends who are attending Gathering of the Vibes for the first time.
- When you arrive at Gathering of the Vibes, or any other space for that matter, please respect each other, the staff and the local community. The City of Bridgeport has been kind enough to host Gathering of the Vibes at Seaside Park once again so let’s create a memorable, trouble-free weekend together!
- Wristbands must remain on for as long as you plan on attending the Vibes.
- Attendees may bring one sealed, non-alcoholic beverage into the concert areas — see water policy below
- Government issued photo ID is required to purchase alcohol from our Vendors
- Single-Day Ticket holders have access to the concert areas, not the campgrounds nor the Late Night Stage
- You must have a pre-registered Vibes vending license to sell anything; unauthorized vendors risk ejection, and alcohol vending is illegal – STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Beach chairs are allowed on the concert field ONLY behind the soundboard and canopies/tents are only allowed behind the track
- Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced – Buyer beware when purchasing from an unknown source
- Kids 12 and under are free when accompanied by their parents. If your kids are close to age 12, please bring legal proof of age
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 16
- All persons, vehicles and possessions will be searched upon entry
- Confiscated items will not be returned – PLEASE LEAVE RESTRICTED ITEMS HOME
Specific Camping Rules
- Those aged 21+, verified with government issued photo ID, may bring canned beer/plastic alcohol containers into the campgrounds
- Per state law, you cannot bring beer/alcohol into the concert areas
- Coolers are allowed in the campgrounds but not in the concert areas
- Charcoal and propane grills (20 pound tanks and under) are okay, but per the fire marshal, you must carry a fire extinguisher that is valid for 2014
- Generators can only be used by RV Pass holders in RV parking areas
We encourage these alternatives to Re-Entry by Car
- Park in the Day Parking Lots and take the Shuttle
- Take a cab from the Arches area to and from your off site location
Vehicle Re-Entry is not permitted for any reason. Please consider the above alternatives to keep everyone safe.
Confiscated items will not be returned – PLEASE LEAVE THESE ITEMS HOME
- Nitrous, balloons and all illegal substances
- Glass; bottles or containers of any kind. (Don’t forget to transfer your ketchup, salsa, & jelly, etc, into plastic)
- Re-entry by vehicle is not permitted. This includes both car and RV (and motorcycle). If you remove your vehicle from the camping area, you cannot return there. You must park in a day lot, for the remainder of the event.
- RV re-entry is also prohibited
- Fireworks, open fires, tiki torches, chinese lanterns
- Weapons or any item that could be used as a weapon, including: baseball bats, golf clubs, hatchets, and any knife/blade over 3”
- Dogs or any other pets
- Box trucks
- Kegs, mini kegs and beer balls
- Bulk merchandise for retail. Please store it or leave it at home unless you have a Vibes vending license
Attendees passing through the North Grove ticketing entrance as Day-Ticket holders may enter with:
- 1-24 oz sealed water bottle per person may pass through the security check point. No Coolers.
- Empty hydration packs, or empty water bottles up to 1 gallon, may be brought into the festival and filled at our free filling stations.
- If you arrive with an opened container, you will have to empty it, however, there will be free filling stations located in the Food Court.
Attendees walking from the camping areas into general assembly areas may pass through security check points with:
- 1-24 oz sealed or unsealed water per person. No coolers.
- Any non-alcohol beverage purchased from a food vendor may pass through security check points.
- Per state law, you cannot bring alcohol into the concert or general assembly areas.
- Any container larger than 24 oz needs to be emptied and can be refilled at our free water station (located at the Food Court)
- Empty hydration packs, or empty water bottles up to 1 gallon, may be brought into General Assembly and filled at our free filling stations.
Please Keep It Green and Clean
The City of Bridgeport helps us all by providing trash containers and trash removal each morning. Vibes clean-up crews place recycling containers at every waste station. Trash and recycling bags are available throughout the site. Please give everyone a hand and bring your trash and recycling to the designated pick up spots throughout the venue. The Vibes Crew is responsible for cleaning the park of every last butt, so give us a hand and toss your butts! Leave nothing but footprints. Thank you!