Well not immediately after the Main Stage music ends. Please feel free to check out the vendors on the Main Stage concert field and hang out for a bit, but we ask that everyone leaves within an hour after the Main Stage music ends. If you do stay for a bit, please be aware that the Main Stage concert field is closing down and you will not have access to the Late Night Stage nor the campgrounds. Taxis and shuttles are available just outside the main gate.
- Can I camp if I’m just coming for one day? I will leave first thing in the morning.
- Can I see the acts on the Late Night Stage with a Single-Day Ticket?
- I live in the city of Bridgeport and heard I can get discounted Bridgeport Resident Tickets, is this true?
- And this Single-Day Ticket, what does it get me?
- When will Single-Day Tickets for Vibes 2013 go on sale?