NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook®. You understand that you are providing your information to GATHERING OF THE VIBES and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of selecting winners and awarding prizes, unless you have opted to receive communication from GATHERING OF THE VIBES.
(1) Description of Contest– GATHERING OF THE VIBES (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “Road to the Vibes” (the “Contest”) and will award prizes via fan selection and Inspiration Unlimited, LLC approval. The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 24, 2013 and ends at 12:00:00 AM PT on June 14, 2013, (“Overall Contest Period”). Within the Overall Contest Period there is one (1) total winner, selected from all eligible entries received during the overall contest period.
By participating in this Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Contest Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Contest or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prize. Further, the Contest Entities do not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
(2) Eligibility – The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other US territories) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively “Contest Entities”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void in Puerto Rico, all other US territories and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) You can enter the Contest through the Contest application on the Facebook Platform. You can also find the application on the Contest tab on the Gathering of the Vibe’s Page on Facebook.
You will have the opportunity to share the contest with friends, family, and fans by sending invitations about the Contest. One vote per person. The e-mail addresses associated with your invitations are NOT retained by the Sponsor, unless an individual you have referred has opted to receive electronic communication from the Sponsor.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different/duplicitous e-mail addresses, the use of a sweepstakes service, the use of multiple identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, contain irregular or invalid information, or are corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
(5) Prizes – There will be one (1) Road to the Vibes winner who will be selected to play one (1) set at Gathering of the Vibes 2013. Winners also receive one (1) meal per band member the day of performance, one (1) weekend camping wristband for themselves, and one (1) weekend camping wristband for a guest. Approximate Retail Value, (“ARV”) *$225 per camping wristband.
(6) Prize Awarding – Winner will be awarded from all eligible entries on or about June 1, 2013. Potential winners will be contacted within three (3) business days of the contest end by the e-mail address or phone number associated with their entry (“Prize Notification”) to confirm prize acceptance and verify contact information. Potential winners must respond within five (5) days of Sponsors first Prize Notification. Failure to respond in this time period, return of Prize Notification as undeliverable or non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish winner’s proper name, band entity, online in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item, (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person or © redeem his/her designated prize for cash. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the person accepting the prize.
(7) General – All decisions of the Sponsor in any matter relating to this Contest shall be binding and final. Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this Contest, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Contest and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and Entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the state of California and Connecticut, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted, without resort to any form of class action, solely within the state courts of Connecticut and federal courts located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Contest. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision. I bet you aren’t even reading this.
(8) Intellectual Property. Gathering of the Vibes reserves the rights to promote, publish, reproduce, edit and otherwise utilize the submitted videos. Specifically the winning web videos will be edited into a montage video to be broadcast on the web via YouTube, Facebook and other means in order to announce the winners of the “Road to the Vibes” Contest.
(9) Winners List – Winners will be announced on or about June 1, 2013 on gatheringofthevibes.com and Facebook as well as other posts. You can also request the listing winner by mail by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by July 1, 2013 to: GATHERING OF THE VIBES, ATT: “Road to the Vibes” Winner, PO Box 3377, Bridgeport, CT 06605. (WA and VT residents may omit return postage.)
(10) Communication – Any questions or comments regarding this Contest should be directed to GATHERING OF THE VIBES via e-mail to email@example.com.
** 2013 Weekend Passes $225 each 2013 Gathering of the Vibes Weekend Camping Pass. The Weekend Camping pass gives you access to Vibes from 8 am on Thursday, July 25th until 8 pm on Sunday, July 28th. If you’re not camping but still want access to the campgrounds and Late Night festivities, then this is the ticket for you. With Thursday entry there is a $20 PER VEHICLE
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.