It is! Bridgeport Resident Tickets are non-camping tickets. You may attend Vibes, during the day, for a discounted rate. Here are the details: Resident Tickets are only on sale at the gate. You must show photo ID with a Bridgeport address. Resident ticket holders may not come in on Thursday. Resident Tickets are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; Day Tickets only. The cost is $75 for a three-day pass. That’s all three days for one low price!
One ticket per resident. No access to the camping areas or Late Night Stage. You must buy the Weekend Camping Pass for Thursday entry, to access the camping areas, or to see the music on the Late Night Stage. There are no discounted Weekend Camping Passes.
- How much are kids’ tickets and do kids under a certain age get in for free?
- What if I just moved to Bridgeport and my ID is not updated yet?
- I heard I can get a discounted ticket if I work directly for the City of Bridgeport.
- Can I see the acts on the Late Night Stage with a Single-Day Ticket?
- I heard I can get a discounted ticket if I am a veteran or serving in the military. Is this true?