Vibes Welcomes Seafarers!
Gathering of the Vibes and Connecticut Community Boating (CCB) are welcoming transient motor and sailing vessels from across the region to Seaside Park. Vessels are welcome to dock at Captain’s Cove Seaport in Black Rock, or to drop anchor in outer Bridgeport Harbor (at own risk), or the inner harbor at the new Bridgeport Boat Basin.
Boating and Sailing Rules
- All attendees wishing entry to the venue from their boat must obtain a wristband at the Festival Box Office located near 1 Park Ave (near the Arches entrance to Seaside Park)
- Only attendees with valid weekend camping wristbands will be granted access to the festival via the waterfront. Attendees in boats with weekend wristbands may come ashore at the Remington Beach Check Point located on the eastern shore of the venue in Bridgeport Harbor with the assistance of CCB
- Vessels arriving via water may call 855-99BOATS (855-992-6287) in advance or hail Connecticut Community Boating on VHF Channel 69 during the festival for direction into and out of port, information on local conditions and for instructions on purchasing tickets
- No vessels will be allowed to come ashore on the western waterfront of Seaside Park under any circumstances. Vessels anchoring on the western waterfront do so at their own risk
- It is recommended that all overnight and weekend attendees dock their vessel at Captain’s Cove for long-term stays then arrange land transportation to the Festival Box Office
- Boaters choosing to anchor in Bridgeport Outer Harbor; do so at their own risk
- All other vessels, including day-trippers, will be served at the Bridgeport Boat Basin where CCB will assist in arranging mooring and dinghy storage. Vibes is providing complimentary shuttle bus service between the nearby Bridgeport train station and the festival box office
- A Vibes Waterfront Ambassador vessel will be on station in Bridgeport Harbor to assist in arrivals and departures. Boat launch rides will not be available, so please plan accordingly
- Bridgeport Marine Police Units will maintain a presence throughout the event and are available to assist in the event of an emergency. Please hail the Bridgeport Police Unit and US Coast Guard on VHF Channel 16 for emergency assistance
- No coolers may be brought inside the venue so please leave your supplies on your boat. There’s plenty of great beer and food inside the festival
Vibes Boating Map